THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Here I will write what I think I am as a learner.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Callum your blog already says so much about you as a learner. Think of all the things you have challenged yourself to learn so that you could get to this stage. I'm excited by the posts you have in draft and I can't wait to see them on your blog.

ps I love your choice of colours, Callum. Would they have something to do with a certain football team? :>)

Anonymous said...

COOL! Great that you want to add a podcast to your blog... it's the perfect way to talk about your learning!

Think about what you want to podcast - about your patterning, what clever things you do when writing or reading, a routine we have in the classroom.

You could also make a movie of something you know and can do and you can upload it like we upload pictures. This is a brand new feature of Blogger. Next time you are doing a post, have a look for a filmstrip beside the photo icon.
I've tried it out...it takes a while for a movie to upload but it's easy to do.

I'm really excited about this and it might be the perfect place for you to start while you (and ALL of us)learn how to podcast. I'll show you how Monday during Literacy Block.

Anonymous said...

Hi callum i love your blog i think it is the best blog i have ever seen good work

Flynn said...

I like your blog Callum

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I like playing running races with you at lunch time. you are a fast runner.

Anonymous said...

Hi Callum Thaks for the picture.


Jarvis

Anonymous said...

Hi Callum Thaks for the picture.


Jarvis

Anonymous said...

Hi callum i love your blog it is fantastic you are my best friend for ever love from kimi.

Anonymous said...

Callum. I love your blog. You are doing such good work at school and you are so clever. I love reading what you have been doing.

Anonymous said...

Dear callum I hope you are having some good time on your blog.I have one of those frogs that say yo-yo-yo it your birthday.Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Callum. I love the lightning on your blog it's so cool!

See ya, Jacob

Anonymous said...

Graet logo you got Callum & graet blog.

Anonymous said...

I love your voci & graet pots

Anonymous said...

Callum, I love your Voki. It sounds really funny. I can't believe how clever you are.

Anonymous said...

Hi callam your voic look's grate.

ben said...

hi callum i like your bolg & voey

Anonymous said...

I liek yor thundr

Anonymous said...

I like your blog so far.I really like your voki. courtney askew

Anonymous said...

Hi Callum if you want to leave a comment on my blog you can.

Anonymous said...

I adore your Giy Thet has thet rign On his mut

Anonymous said...

Hi Callum, I like Storm to and Titans.

Anonymous said...

Hi callum do you adore the red wigns (a hockey team)

hfolio said...

dear callum are you feeling better?