THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mrs M Getting Interviewed

Today Mrs M is getting interviewed by Mr Peter Gooch from ABC Radio and he his a very nice.






It is very, very cool
meeting him and he is very, very tall.
He came over because he saw our article in a magazine and he wanted to find about our blogging. I was one of the lucky ones to be interviewed by Mr Gooch. I showed him this post that I did when he was interviewing Mrs M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi callum how did the interviewed go? did you say sume thing and what did you do while you mrs m, was talking and did you get to play on computer. from claire.*

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU HAD GREAT FUN!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Callum was it fun? I bet it was fun.

ben said...

Hi Callum,
Did you say anything on the interview? How long did it go for? What were you doing when you were not talking in the interview?
From Ben