THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

chinese Dragon and lion

This term we are laerning about China and I think China is a cool place to be but we cart go to China but we can but I'm not alound to go and the flag is cool and I like the Dragons and the lions but I know some thing about the lions that is they bring good luck to people and they stand gard for evil and to protect the china people.







1 comment:

Mrs M said...

It's been very interesting learning about China, hasn't it? You have been very engaged with your inquiry questions and I'm impressed with the dedication you showed to working on your storyboard for your movie - even on your lunchbreak!
I can't wait to see what's going to feature in your presentation.
What fact or piece of information about China has most caught your attention?