I did some sums and here are some doubles I made.
20 + 20 = 40
40 + 40 = 80
80 + 80 = 160
160 + 160 = 320
320 + 320 = 640
640 + 640 = 1280
1280 + 1280 = 2560
2560 + 2560 = 5120
5120 + 5120 = 10240
Here are some easier doubles I did. I used the easier doubles to work out the harder ones.
I kn0w 40 +40 = 80 because 4+4=8, so 4 tens + 4 tens = 8 tens and 8 tens is 80.
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
3 + 3 = 6
4 + 4 = 8
5 + 5 = 10
6 + 6 = 12
7 + 7 = 14
8 + 8 = 16
9 + 9 = 18
10 + 10 = 20
11 + 11 = 22
12 + 12 = 24
13 + 13 = 26
14 + 14 = 28
15 + 15 = 30
16 + 16 = 32
17 + 17 = 34
18 + 18 = 36
19 + 19 = 38
20 + 20 = 40
Can you tell me what is going on here?
Can you see a pattern?
What's the change each time?
Sums
Posted by
Callum
at
3:22 PM
Labels: Numeracy Block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi cullum,
you did alote of sums.
I know your patten, it's going in twos.
Post a Comment