Here I will tell you about books I'm reading.
Hey Callum,Nice work on your blog, you are a clever one to create this.I enjoyed looking at it and reading what you are up to at school, I will keep checking it.Love from your cousin Rachael xox
Hi callum i like your blog
Hi Callum i am reading the ultimate book of dinosaurs from the library. It is a great book and you would like it too.
Call, what books are you reading? Paddy
I like yo move book
I like books to
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey Callum,
Nice work on your blog, you are a clever one to create this.
I enjoyed looking at it and reading what you are up to at school, I will keep checking it.
Love from your cousin Rachael xox
Hi callum i like your blog
Hi Callum
i am reading the ultimate book of dinosaurs from the library. It is a great book and you would like it too.
Call, what books are you reading? Paddy
I like yo move book
I like books to
Post a Comment